Tuesday 4 December 2007

8 Things

I was tagged by Ben Vanguard.

Here are the rules:

1/ Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2/ People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3/ At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4/ Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 things about swaffette Firefly:

1/I play WoW a lil every night for relaxation ever since SL became work.

2/ As a child I lived for a few years on the tiny island of St Marys off the english southwest coast. Just 3 miles across and part of the Isles of Scilly

3/ Once I worked on a farm , milking cows and have shown calves at an Agriculture Shows. OOooo arrr

4/ I am a ball of electricity!! I seem to get static shocks off everything!

5/ One of my favourite rl pastimes is to cook a meal for friends with good wine and conversation.

6/ I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to music or films but then Ive even been known to cry at adverts lol.

7/ I saw Muse live at Wembley this summer with some sl friends and it was AWESOME.

8/ I never want to live more than half an hour away from a beach.

And now, Una Ewing, Joella Nico, Ayiki Takakura, Ryan Darragh, Sachi Vixen, Kitty O’Toole, Tara Tagore,Arabeth Laval
you are tagged

No comments: